Classification of PR texts
After a bit was touched by us on the peculiarities of composing Public Relations texts, it is the right time to speak about the sorts of PR articles. Luckily, right here our company is expecting new acquaintances that are interesting.
- 1. Press announcements. Yes, yes, the old sort press launch pertains to the group of image texts. Regular publication of information guides can develop a particular image around an item, solution or company.
- Having less press announcements is its market is always extremely tied to the group of interested experts: it is difficult to imagine a common resident who opens the internet site of their favorite newsprint at night after work, however a profile resource that puts pr announcements on the web.
- 2. Interviews. a feature that is pleasant of within the format of "interview" is the fact that it is possible to individually make a "convenient" a number of questions, avoiding any unneeded topics. Or particularly concentrate on uncomfortable concerns, without looking forward to them (in an infinitely more uncomfortable situation) to be set by opponents.
- Image meeting allows you to definitely inform of a person that is specific and about the business, product, solution an such like. PR-copywriting also assumes this format of this interviewing, whenever concerns into the text foresee the concerns that frequently arise through the reader.
- 3. Image text. Most often, the writing of image articles is founded on the answer of some problems that are socially significant defines procedures being interesting to your audience. Samples of PR-texts of this sort: